Pony Days & Pony Camps
Rein & Shine Pony Days – Great Day Out for the Kids
The schedule for 2021 – BOOK NOW
- Pony Days are £80 per child – 25th Oct & 26th Oct, 22nd Dec & 29th Dec – led beginners and upwards
- Adult 4 day pony camps are £375 – TBA for 2022
- Adult 2 day Winter Group Camp – 28th & 29th Oct
- Summer Pony Camp – £260 – 4 day camp – TBA for 2022 – independent riders only ( no led riders)
- Summer Pony Camps – Half Day £195 – ( this is 4 mornings at 930 till 12pm, or 4 x afternoons 1pm till 3.30pm ) TBA for 2022
- Pony Camps Winter 2021 & Easter 2022 – £150 per child – 20th & 21st Dec, 27th & 28th Dec – independent riders only
What happens on Pony Days?
Each day starts at 930am and end at 3pm Included will be: Grooming and horse care, a full length group riding lesson in the morning. Stable routines with the ponies, and riding games in the afternoon. Ample time will be provided for breaks and lunch. This is a perfect way to spend a day for those who are horse mad! The Pony Days at present can only cater for more experienced riders due to social distancing, we will group our riders by ability for riding to allow each level of rider to get as much out of the day as possible. Bookings being taken now so book early to avoid disappointment.
Children should arrive with: A packed lunch, riding hat and boots ( hire is included in the Pony Day price). Body protector – not mandatory (can be hired from us). Jodhpurs or long comfortable trousers. Gloves and appropriate clothing for the weather, long hair must be tied back with no grips or clips
Mini Winter – 2 day camp – This is 2 days of pony fun, 4 riding sessions, learning to care for their ponies, lots of competitions, rosettes and mini Olympic medals! there is even a pit stop for hot chocolate to warm up!
Easter Mini Camp – 2 day camp – These always run during the Easter holidays ( dates above) This is 2 days of pony fun, 4 riding sessions, games, rosettes and a mini Easter Egg Hunt! Children will care for their ponies and learn about stable management.
Summer Pony camp – 4 day camp – This 4 day camp features 8 riding sessions, jumping, hacking (where abilities permit), dressage, competitions, rosettes and pony care. The week culminates in a show jumping competition on the grass. These camps sell out every year, so please book ahead if you want to take part.
Late collections are £10 per child, and early drop offs for Camps is £10 per hr per child