Pony Days & Pony Camps
Rein & Shine Pony Days – These are great days out for the Kids
The schedule for 2023 – BOOK NOW
- Pony Days are £91 per child – 21st & 27th December, 13th & 16th February 2024, 2nd & 5th April 2024, 28th & 31st May 2024, 26th August 2024, 25th & 31st October 2024
- (led beginners and upwards)
- Summer Pony Camp – £295 – This is a 4 day camp – 9th to 12th April 2024, 27th to 30th August 2024
- 2 Day Pony Camps 2023 – £190 per child – 28th – 29th December, 14th – 15th February 2024, 3rd & 4th April 2024, 29th & 30th May 2024, 29th & 30th October 2024 – independent riders only (no led riders)
- Adult 2 Day Camps are £205 – Dates TBA for 2024
What happens on Pony Days?
Each day starts at 930am and ends at 3pm.
Included will be: Grooming, horse care, and group riding lessons in the morning. Stable routines with the ponies, and riding games are carried out in the afternoon. Ample time will be provided for breaks and lunch. This is a perfect way to spend a day for those who are horse mad! Riders are grouped by ability for riding to allow each level of rider to get as much out of the day as possible. These days usually sell out – so do book ahead to get in!
Children should arrive with: A packed lunch, and riding gear ( please note hat, boots and body protector hire is included in the Pony Day price ). Jodhpurs or long comfortable trousers are best to ride in. Gloves and appropriate clothing for the weather, long hair must be tied back with no grips or clips. We ask you not to bring nuts or products containing nuts to site at any time to protect those with alergies.
Mini Winter – 2 day camp – This is 2 days of pony fun with 4 riding sessions!. Along the way children will take part in pony care, mini competitions, and win rosettes! There is even a pit stop for hot chocolate to warm up! Independant riders only
Easter & 2 Day Mini Camps – These are always during half term holidays (dates above) This is 2 days of pony fun, 4 riding sessions, games, and rosettes! Children will care for their ponies and learn about stable management. Independant riders only
Summer Pony camp – 4 day camp – This 4 day camp features 8 riding sessions, poles, jumping, hacking (where abilities permit), dressage, competitions, rosettes and pony care. The week culminates in a show jumping competition on the grass. These camps sell out every year, so please book ahead if you want to take part.
All Camps & Pony Days require a home made packed lunch -we ask you not to bring nuts or products containing nuts to site at any time to protect those with allergies.
Late collections are £20 per child, and early drop offs for Camps is £20 per hr per child