Hoof Club Juniors -7 to 10 years
Hoof Club Juniors
Hoof Club Juniors is a riding club for children ages 7 to 10 years
Children who join to be able to meet a minimum riding level of walking and trotting independently on a number of different ponies. Our aim is to create a ‘club’ feel, with sessions twice a month. Each session will be 2 hours long and module based. We will have up to 20 children at a time, who we will split into teams of 5.
This means our Hoof clubbers will have 4 hours of horsey fun every month, 3 hours of these will be spent in practical activity and there will be two 30 minute riding sessions!
An extra benefit, due to your child being a member of Hoof Club, is you will receive 8% off any extra lessons booked for your child while they are a member of the Hoof Club.
How much will it cost?
The new Hoof Club will run monthly except for April and August. When your child joins, we require the monthly fee be paid by Standing Order on the 3rd of each month. The cost of Hoof Club is £68.50 per month, (Hoof Club will run for ten months of the year, therefore a Standing Order should be set up. This price includes the cost of all booklets that your child will receive. There is a Membership fee of £30.00. If your child is a current Hoof Club member this fee is waived.
How do I sign my child up?
Please register your interest by emailing us at email@example.com, stating your preference of either a Saturday or Sunday group and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The all important small print!
- · The Hoof Club year will run from January to December excluding April and August.
- · Standing orders of £68.50, must be set up to be paid on the 15th of the month.
- · Non-attendance of a session for any reason whatsoever is your decision. There will be no partial or full refund for that month.
- · Monthly payments include the cost of BHS booklets, stickers and rosettes. t.
- · The activities are designed to promote horse/pony care knowledge, riding skills and encourage friendships and team building.
- · The 8% lesson discount only applies while the standing order is active
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01666 860068.
What are the benefits of joining the new style Hoof Club?
- · Making friends in a fun and safe environment
- · Building knowledge following set British Horse Society (BHS) programmes
- · Improved mental health through being outdoors and active
- · Improved teamwork and communication skills
- · Some responsibility within small teams
- · Time away from electronic media
- · Sessions are at set times every month – so easy to remember!
- · Discounted lessons – 8% off lessons whilst a paid-up member of Hoof Club.
Hoof Club Juniors will meet at 3 – 5 pm, the first and third weekend of each month. There will be both Saturday and Sunday groups.
When you apply, please state what day you would prefer. Hoof Club Juniors will be following the very exciting Pony Stars Junior Challenge Awards programme produced by the BHS, (https://pathways.bhs.org.uk/pony-stars/). As part of the programme each child will receive their very own ‘My Challenge Book’ and as they progress through the various challenges, there will be stickers and rosettes to keep them engaged and motivated.