Competition days will start at 10am
Class 1 - 2' (60cm)
Class 2 - 2'3" (65cm)
Class 3 - 2'6" (75cm)
Class 4 - 2'9" (85cm)
DRESSAGE CLASSES TO BE ADVISED
Entry fees £48 including medic fees.
Contact us on 01666 860068 for more information or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to sign up for our competition and events newsletter http://eepurl.com/c0sF6b
Start times will be issued on the website and Facebook.
- Competitors must have their own number bib and medical armband.
- All classes are open but competitors may NOT be lead.
- If any class has insufficient entries , we reserve the right to run combined percentage classes.
- Riders may enter a MAXIMUM of 2 classes per horse but may only enter their horse once in each class.
- All entries are £48 per class including medic. No entries on the day.
- Entries will close on the Wednesday before the competition.
- Late entries may be accepted at the event organiser's discretion at an extra charge of £2.00 per class.
- The cross country section will be on the cross country course.
- BRC compliant skull hats and body protectors must be worn due to the cross country element. Anyone not wearing the correct riding equipment will not be allowed to take part and entry fees will not be returned.
- Rosettes up to 6th place.
- Refreshments available on site.